Taschengeld & Co.
As an au pair, you are responsible for looking after the children and other tasks related to the children. Of course, your work will also be remunerated. In addition to pocket money, you will receive other benefits from your American host family:
- Accommodation and meals with your host family
- $195.75 spending money per week
- $500 for a college course
- Two weeks paid vacation
- At least 1.5 days off per week, at least once a month you must have a full weekend off
- Round trip flights to the USA