find your

Au Pair

or your host family safe and easy!

Spend between 12 and 24 months in the USA with an American Host Family and get $195.75 weekly to look after the children.

Take a college course of your choice and experience American student life.

For a program fee of €550 you can come legally and safely to the US and even apply for a J-1 visa!

Das Au Pair Programm

As an au pair, you fly to the USA for at least 12 months and live with a host family there. You will take care of the children and tasks related to the children for up to 45 hours a day.
For example, you drive them to school, then tidy their rooms, do their laundry and prepare lunch. Then you pick up the kids, you eat together, you help with their homework and then take them to other leisure activities and playdates. In addition to looking after the children, the au pair attends a college course, which is paid for by the host family, or pursues other leisure activities – the au pair can do whatever they want in their free time.
 You will receive board and lodging from the host family, plus $195.75 weekly spending money and $500 for the college course.

You can find us at:





2360 Hood Avenue, San Diego, CA, 92123

Let's get in touch: